Monday, July 12, 2010

I'm so over face primer

Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch

SEPHORA Zero shine base PS: i think Sephora stop selling this primer


Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch inside the jar

I used to be so obsessed about primer seriously i tried every face primer that you can guess non of them really does what they say
So while ago i just stop wearing them and i bought a new face moisturizer and it's works like a magic
So i was like i just wast so much money on product that didn't work The Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch cost me $32 i know it's a lot of money on a face primer but i was obsessed this product it didn't work for me i didn't get the result that i was hoping for can i say disappointment :(
The Sephora primer it was ok noting special
PS: I have a combination skin normal at the cheeks and oily on my t-zone
The picture that i post is my own so pls credit if you gonna use them


No comments: