Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Even when we weren't together it was you I thought of

I promise that I won't be wasting your time.
I'm tryna give you everything that's mine.
You're my counterpart, and I'm tryna draw the line.
And if I'm wrong, then hell let me be blind.
Be my baby, be my girl.
Be my shorty, be my world.
Be my any and everything that I adore.
This future of ours;
Baby I'm really looking forward to
Baby ima stay the same even though weather change.
Baby I remember back when I first heard your name.
Yeah, my momma knew your momma and that's how we were friends.
And I swore to you that day that I'll be here til' the end.
You got my heart, you got my mind, you got my love.
Even when we weren't together it was you I thought of.
So when the blessing's in the air baby you got to recieve it.
All my cards are on the table, baby, tell me you need me

Lloyd I Need Love




No comments: